All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with Resistance is about heartache, grieving, letting go and moving on - as the patient's resistances are worked through and her defences are overcome. It is, therefore, a book about hope that arises in the context of discovering that it is possible to survive the experience of heartbreak, sadder perhaps but certainly wiser and more realistic.
- Author BiographyMartha Stark, M.D., is on the faculty of both the Boston Psychoanalytic Institute and the Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis. She is also a clinical instructor in psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School, has a teaching appointment at the Massachusetts Mental Health Center, and is on the faculty of the Center for Psychoanalytic Studies at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Author(s)Martha Stark
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword bySheldon Roth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.