All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest techniques for the latest techlogy. Advances in techlogy have brought many new installation products and tools to the world of tiling in recent years, including waterproofing membranes, backerboards, grouts, and cutting tools. That s why DIYers will welcome the thoroughly updated, easy-to-follow directions in Working with Tile.Introducing two all-new sections. You ll benefit from new content focusing on grouting (which can make or break any job) and working with porcelain and glass tile (a daily challenge to tile and shower door installers and plumbers). This perennial bestseller, first published in 2005 and w fully updated, also provides expert advice and over 370 photos to guide you through common remodeling projects like adding a backsplash or retiling a powder-room floor.
- Author BiographyTOM MEEHAN got his start laying tile with his father on weekends and has been installing tile for more than 40 years. Together with his wife, LANE, they own Cape Cod Tileworks in Harwich, Massachusetts. They are both long time contributors to Fine Homebuilding magazine.
- Author(s)Lane Meehan,Tom Meehan
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2006
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleBuild Like a Pro - Expert Advice from Start to Finish
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Note351 photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width236 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.