All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intense at home workout designed specifically for board sport enthusiasts. Kiteboard, SUP, Surf, Wakeboard, Ski, Swboard... This workout targets the unique stability needed for your body to effectively control a board. Whether you enjoy hitting the slopes or catching a wave, this workout will make you a better athlete. It will increase your speed, strength, and endurance, while keeping you injury free. Basically it will get your butt in shape! When you watch a great athlete and say wow, they really look smooth, that's the body working together with control and precision. This workout program recreates athletic control and precision. 3 Different Workouts All in One Book Workout 1: Stability Focused Workout Ultimate stability creates a base for fast, safe strength gains. When you lack stability, it's t if but when will the injury happen. Injuries take you away from training and away from your sport, plus they make you weak. Workout 2: Plyometric Based Workout This workout combines strength building exercises with fast twitch muscle firing. These exercises help you reach a top level of fitness. Workout 3: Focus on Stretching Muscles tighten when you use them, so stretching should be an important component to any balanced program.
- Author BiographySarah has a Doctorate in Physical Therapy and is a Certified Personal Trainer with over 10 years of experience in the health and wellness field. On a professional level, Sarah runs her own physical therapy and personal training practice that emphasizes complete wellness. She has a passion for not only fixing an injury, but building someone back to a level they have never experienced before. On an athletic level, her family had her water skiing by the age of 6, and snow skiing by 12, which quickly led a progression into other extreme sports. With a need for adventure, Sarah was one of the first women to compete in the pole vault in the state of South Carolina and followed that by receiving an athletic scholarship for the vault to Clemson University, where she earned her undergraduate degree. After wrapping up her vaulting career, Sarah started rock climbing and seriously pursuing wakeboarding. While living on the coast and finishing her graduate degree, she learned to surf, SUP, and there discovered kiteboarding. Sarah is now a sponsored kiteboarder. This workout was a way for Sarah to combine both her passions, helping people improve their physical conditioning and staying in shape for outdoor fun.
- Author(s)Dr Sarah Ellis Dpt,Sarah Ellis
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.