All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in clear, n-technical language, this book explains how employees and employers can maximize internal and external organizational communication-for both personal benefit and to the entity as a whole.
- Author BiographyJason S. Wrench, EdD, is associate professor in the Communication and Media Department at the State University of New York at New Paltz.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byJason S. Wrench
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.