All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning and development is essential to organizational success. Training courses were traditionally used as the key method of teaching, but increasingly the focus is shifting to individuals and managers adopting a more flexible approach to learning. Organizations are being held responsible for maximizing the skills, kwledge and behaviours available to them, ensuring that employees are t solely learning new skills, but are using their existing skills to maximum effect. Workplace Learning and Development guides managers and employees through the concept of workplace learning. It identifies the variety of flexible learning strategies and methods, explains how to select the right method for a specific situation, and illustrates how these methods can add value to overall performance. Real-life examples of workplace learning are included to allow readers to gain insight into how it works and more importantly, how they could use it to address their specific needs.
- Author BiographySara Thorpe and Jackie Clifford are trainers with a wealth of experience drawn from a wide range of organizations. They are also the authors of The Coaching Handbook, published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Jackie Clifford,Sara Thorpe
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.