Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe workshop is always a 'work in progress' as skills grow and new tools and machinery are added. Now you can benefit from the ingenuity of fellow woodworkers and see how they have solved common shop problems like storing tools, lumber, clamps and organising work areas. The book visits the workshops of hundreds of different woodworkers to illustrate (in full colour) the best ideas for improving the workplace. It incorporates Taunton's popular Idea Book format to present the widest variety of options possible for outfitting and improving the woodworking workshop, including: cellar, garage or shed?; laying out the shop; floors; good lighting; using compressed air; climate control; cleanliness and safety; clever workstations; storage solutions; and benches and worktables.
- Author(s)Andy Rae
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNewtown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date13/10/2008
- Content Note357 full colour photographs
- Weight1075 g
- Width235 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.