All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant the hardest-working shop on the block? The secret lies in streamlining the woodworking process by maximising your space and organising your work area. Now, this title brings you more than two dozen ingenious projects for setting up your shop to save time, money and frustration. This collection of projects will inspire you to create shop accessories that harness the potential of your work space - from sensible jigs, caddies and hand tools that fit like a glove, to -nsense workbenches and storage cabinets. Each project includes detailed plans, expert instructions and helpful tips to ensure that your finished pieces will keep your shop humming for years to come.
- Author BiographyWoodworker's Journal is a leading woodworking periodical. Intended for craftsmen of any skill level, the magazine has been published for 30 years.
- Author(s)Woodworker's Journal
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleBest of Woodworker's Journal
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Notefull colour photos throughout, plans included charts
- Weight717 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.