Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionOver 6,000 copies of the previous edition have been sold worldwide. Written to help employers address growing concerns surrounding rising health care costs and physical activity in the workplace, this work provides practical ideas on how to create and maintain healthy workplaces that promote and encourage physical activity; includes case studies of successful programmes implemented at small, medium and large workplaces; and tackles a wide range of issues including physical fitness, smoking policies, back health, nutrition and weight control. New sections examine health management, building a healthy work culture and the use of new techlogy in health promotion.
- Author BiographyDavid Chenoweth has over 25 years of experience as a professor of health education and workplace health promotion. He is one of America's leading consultants and also a respected speaker in the field, having made more than 400 presentations to various business and health care groups. He has authored several books on the subject, including Evaluating Worksite Health Promotion, Health Care Cost Management and Worksite Health Promotion.
- Author(s)David Chenoweth
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/08/2011
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white halftones
- Weight780 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.