All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the world's No. 1 kids' almanac, this jumbo workbook is packed with engaging and educational activities for first graders! Explore all sorts of different subjects: *Reading *Phonics *Vocabulary *Math Skills *Addition & Subtraction *Shapes & Measurements *Clocks & Calendars *Science *Plants & Animals *Earth & Weather *Disaurs *Transportation *Games & Puzzles This workbook was designed to help build a solid foundation for success in school. First graders will enjoy writing, reading, adding, subtracting, measuring, and learning about science, disaurs, weather, telling time, and more!
- Author BiographyMolly Smith is an editor and writer of children's nonfiction, activity books, and games. She has also worked extensively with teachers and curriculum developers to create textbooks for the primary grades. Christine Economos is a writer and educator at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City. She is the author of The World Almanac for Kids Puzzler Deck Dinosaur Science! and The World Almanac for Kids Puzzler Deck Ocean Science! as well as other books for children. Lynne Brunelle is a former classroom teacher, a best-selling children's book author, and an Emmy Award-winning writer. Her educational projects range from the board game Cranium to the TV show Bill Nye the Science Guy. She is also the author of Yoga for Chickens and Mama's Little Book of Tricks, both available from Chronicle Books.
- Author(s)Economos Brunelle Smith
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.