All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis serious reference work covers the essential opening theory and moves of every major chess opening and variation as played by the world champions. Reading as much like an encyclopedia of the must-kw openings crucial to every chess player's kwledge as a powerful tool showing the insights, concepts and secrets as used by the greatest players of all time, World Champion Openings covers an astounding hundred variations of crucial openings in full conceptual detail with more than one hundred actual games from the champs themselves. A must-have book for serious chess players. The definitive guide to openings as played by the greatest players of all times - the world champions - updated and expanded to include the games of the latest champion, Vladimir Kramnik.
- Author(s)Eric Schiller
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight794 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.