Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA key textbook and companion reader for a core subject at most higher education and further education institutions of religious studies and theology. The reader volume is compiled to include helpful linking passages so students are guided as to context, meaning and relationship to themes and both volumes will be cross-referenced for ease of use. Addressing World Christianity in an introductory way, this title serves primarily as a guide to the history of Christianity in the century and as such examines theological issues that have often been at the heart of key historical events and developments. It is the companion reader to the SCM Core Text: World Christianity in the 20th Century .
- Author BiographyNoel Davies is Lecturer in Theology and Director of the Welsh National Centre for Ecumenical Studies at Trinity College, Carmarthen and has wide experience of the ecumenical movement both nationally and internationally. Martin Conway has wide experience of the world church, having served on the staff of the World Student Christian Federation, the World Council of Churches and the British Council of Churches, and as President of the Selly Oak Colleges, Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSCM Reader
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine399 mm
- Edited byMartin Conway,Noel Davies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.