World Class Selling: The Crossroads of Customer, Sales, Marketing and Technology by Jim Holden (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Jim Holden's World Class Selling World Class Selling is a must for any company executive and sales professional committed to achieving world class supremacy. Jim Holden has surpassed himself. -George E. Harvey President, Business Group AT&T Canada The Holden Corporation and its value concept teachings are t new to the Microsoft OEM division. For the past three years we have worked with them, immersing ourselves in their value management methodology, applying it to a variety of scenarios in our business, with excellent results. For us, World Class Selling is ather great extension of what we have been practicing for some time. I'm sure it will make us an even better organization to reckon with. -Joachim Kempin Senior Vice President, OEM Division, Microsoft In World Class Selling, Jim Holden adds ather dimension to his teaching effectiveness. The real-life highs, lows, threats to, and accomplishments of Mary Gagan establish the drama of what selling has become.an outstanding book which addresses a very complicated subject in a very interesting and comprehensive way. -William Y. O'Conr Chairman, CEO, and President, GTECH Corporation The concepts put forth in World Class Selling, created by linking critical sales and sales-related areas of a business, will drive any company's ability to change as market circumstances change. Holden Corporation has been a strong, passionate, and value-focused partner to ALLTEL. Their proven processes are helping to link every employee, everywhere in the company, directly or indirectly to providing value to our customers. -Jeff Fox President, ALLTEL Information Services Using the methods Jim Holden spells out in World Class Selling, we at Origin were able to use one common language and professionalize our sales process and sales force, resulting in an increased hit rate and lower sales cost. -Peter Overakker Executive Vice President Origin International (The Netherlands)
- Author BiographyJIM HOLDEN is the founder and CEO of Holden Corporation, an internationally recognized leader in sales and marketing effectiveness. The company has pioneered the first proven methodology to align sales and marketing in today's marketplace, working with major industries worldwide, including an impressive array of Fortune 1000 companies. Holden is the author of Power Base Selling: Secrets of an Ivy League Street Fighter, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Jim Holden
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/1999
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.