All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionTaking an inside look at the underlying processes behind telecommunications service development, this text shows the reader how to build a successful service within an organization, and better organize and manage the service delivery effort. Written by a seasoned telecommunications expert with 20 years of professional experience, this text identifies and describes the two critical phases of telecommunications product development - the product and service delivery levels - and shows how they work together to form a communications service.
- Author BiographyCurrently a private consultant, Ellen Ward has been in the information services and communications industry for nearly 20 years, and has been actively involved in numerous aspects of telecommunications, from operations and systems analysis, to marketing, planning, and product development. Ms. Ward has managed the development and introduction of several advanced services for some of the leading service provider organizations.
- Author(s)Ellen P. Ward
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/1998
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTelecommunications Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.