Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWorld English is an exciting new four-skills general English series which uses National Geographic content, images and video to teach the language that learners need to succeed in their daily lives. The series is built upon clear and practical learning goals which are presented and practiced through appropriate themes and topics. A competency-based series, World English uses real people, real places and real language to connect learners of English to the world.
- Author BiographyKristin Johannsen held an MA in Applied English Linguistics from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. She had extensive experience teaching English in Japan, the United Arab Emirates, South Korea, France, and the United States. She has presented her ideas on global issues at multiple conferences around the world and was a published author. She spoke several languages including French, German, Spanish, Norwegian, and Korean. Becky Tarver Chase is an experienced English instructor who has taught all subject areas including reading, writing, grammar, communication skills, and test preparation. She has worked at universities and in private programs in the United States, Mexico, and Thailand. Her current focus is on creating effective language-learning materials, and she is one of the authors of the World English, Reading Explorer, Close-Up, and Pathways series from National Geographic Learning.
- Author(s)Kristin Johannsen,Rebecca Chase
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight330 g
- Width215 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementStudent international edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.