All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionWorld English is an exciting new four-skills general English series which uses National Geographic content, images and video to teach the language that learners need to succeed in their daily lives. The series is built upon clear and practical learning goals which are presented and practiced through appropriate themes and topics. A competency-based series, World English uses real people, real places and real language to connect learners of English to the world.
- Author BiographyKristin Johannsen held an MA in Applied English Linguistics from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. She had extensive experience teaching English in Japan, the United Arab Emirates, South Korea, France, and the United States. She has presented her ideas on global issues at multiple conferences around the world and was a published author. She spoke several languages including French, German, Spanish, Norwegian, and Korean. Martin Milner holds a Masters of Education from the University of Wales, Cardiff. He has held teaching and advising posts in Mexico, Namibia, Zanzibar, and Scotland. His work for the British Council sent him to Hungary and Thailand to set up English programs as well as advise the teachers in the program. He currently lives in Mexico where he works as a writer and editor. Becky Tarver Chase is an experienced English instructor who has taught all subject areas including reading, writing, grammar, communication skills, and test preparation. She has worked at universities and in private programs in the United States, Mexico, and Thailand. Her current focus is on creating effective language-learning materials, and she is one of the authors of the World English, Reading Explorer, Close-Up, and Pathways series from National Geographic Learning.
- Author(s)Kristin L. Johannsen,Martin Milner,Rebecca Chase
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.