World English 3: Real People, Real Places, Real Languages by Martin Milner, Rebecca Chase, Kristin Johannsen (Mixed media product, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld English is an exciting new four-skills program which uses National Geographic content, images, and video to teach the language that learners need to succeed in their daily lives. The series is built upon clear and practical learning goals which are presented and practiced through appropriate themes and topics. World English uses real people, real places, and real language to connect English language learners to the world. Each level in the World English series is accompanied by World English Writing Portfolio which is specially written to develop learners writing skills from basic word and sentence formation to writing connected paragraphs in a variety of writing contexts.
- Author BiographyKristin Johannsen held an MA in Applied English Linguistics from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. She had extensive experience teaching English in Japan, the United Arab Emirates, South Korea, France, and the United States. She has presented her ideas on global issues at multiple conferences around the world and was a published author. She spoke several languages including French, German, Spanish, Norwegian, and Korean. Martin Milner holds a Masters of Education from the University of Wales, Cardiff. He has held teaching and advising posts in Mexico, Namibia, Zanzibar, and Scotland. His work for the British Council sent him to Hungary and Thailand to set up English programs as well as advise the teachers in the program. He currently lives in Mexico where he works as a writer and editor. Becky Tarver Chase is an experienced English instructor who has taught all subject areas including reading, writing, grammar, communication skills, and test preparation. She has worked at universities and in private programs in the United States, Mexico, and Thailand. Her current focus is on creating effective language-learning materials, and she is one of the authors of the World English, Reading Explorer, Close-Up, and Pathways series from National Geographic Learning.
- Author(s)Kristin Johannsen,Martin Milner,Rebecca Chase
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight441 g
- Width230 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementMiddle East ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.