All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld Population Ageing 2013 provides a description of global trends in population ageing and includes a series of indicators of the ageing process by development regions, major areas, regions and countries. It considers the process of population ageing for the world as a whole, for more and less developed regions, major areas and regions as well as individual countries or areas. Demographic profiles highlighting the relevant indicators of population ageing and covering the period 1950 to 2050 are provided for each country or area.
- Author(s)United Nations: Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePopulation Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Content Noteill.
- Width216 mm
- Height290 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.