All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is filled with expert, tried-and-tested advice on how to give your kids the kwledge and confidence to live a good life. Parents are you at your wits end? You want to raise your children in a healthy and spiritual way. But Increasingly the influence of the modern world, with its 'me first' obsession, is causing problems. Is your family influenced by popular culture rather than your beliefs? Is your family falling into an unhealthy pattern of behaviour? It's time to find out and put things right. If you want to help your family, this is the book for you. Packed with expert advice, it covers everything you need to kw to give your family the best start in life, and the kwledge and confidence to do the right thing.
- Author BiographyTim Sisemore is a leading child and adolescent psychologist. He is the Clinical Professor of Psychology and Counselling at the Psychological Studies Institute. Ruth Sisemore, Tim's wife, helps him translate theory into practice.
- Author(s)Tim Sisemore
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.