All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a comprehensible and entertaining way, Vallory explores the main findings of the first academic research on world scouting, the largest youth movement on the planet. This book covers the history of scouting from its origins to the present, its structure and recognition policy, and its role in developing ideas of global citizenship and belonging.
- Author BiographyEduard Vallory is Visiting Scholar at New York University. He has previously been Director of the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics and International Commissioner of Catalan Scouting.
- Author(s)Eduard Vallory
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.