CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis report is a collection of presentations made during the conference by a range of eminent figures from the tourism sector and provides an overview of the technical insights raised, including best practice for successful destinations, tourism planning, partnerships, product development and marketing. In taking forward the key ideas in these issues, the least developed countries should see benefits, by contributing to sustainable development and povert reduction in these regions.
- Author(s)World Tourism Organization
- PublisherWorld Tourism Organization
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWorld Tourism Organization Seminar Proceedings
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintWorld Tourism Organization
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.