All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a new theoretical approach to understanding the role of leadership in trade negotiations. By examining in detail the key role of leadership in the GATT/WTO system, it offers new insights into trade bargaining from the inception of the GATT through to the current WTO Doha Round. David A. Deese makes use of an impressive range and amount of primary material on the GATT/WTO system from a variety of official sources. World Trade Politics will be recommended reading for upper level undergraduate as well as postgraduate and research students, and will be essential reading for scholars of the global trade system.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Deese of the Department of Political Science at Boston College is editor of The New Politics of American Foreign Policy and the book series, The Library of Essays in International Relations. His research focuses on international organizations, political economy, and foreign policy.
- Author(s)Professor David A. Deese
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.