All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents will expore thought-provoking questions in the compelling Global Issues series. This series encourages students to examine social, political, and environmental issues using practical examples from around the world. The historical context of each subject is covered, along with possible future developments. Global Issues is a series of AV2 media enhanced books. A unique book code printed on page 2 unlocks multimedia content. These books come alive with video, audio, weblinks, slide shows, activities, hands-on experiments, and much more.
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGlobal Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight327 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAaron Carr
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.