All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionChinua Achebe examines Nigerian societies t only of different times but from many perspectives as well. This study concentrates on the differing world views (Weltbilder) in his texts; all the vels of the writer, his collections of essays, children books, short stories as well as poems are taken under scrutiny. In addition, the world view (Weltanschauung) of the writer is examined. Through it, Achebe's message for a better future is distilled.
- Author BiographyThe dissertation was supervised by Prof. Bernth Lindfors at the University of Texas. The author teaches literature at the University of Joensuu/Finland.
- Author(s)Raisa Simola
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight460 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.