Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the files of the Department of Defense comes the Intelligence Bulletin. This was Number 1 of Volume 1. Published in World War 2 to get the information that was considered important in fighting the war out to the commanders. This issue covers the 88mm Gun, Tanks in the spotlight, Mechanized Warfare, Focke-Wulf FW190, Parachutists Training and Tactics to include their 10 Commandments. It also covers booby Traps to include use and detection....and more. A must have for all Military History Buffs or for research purposes. When Napoleon said, Every soldier carries a marshal's baton in his knapsack, he was unwittingly portraying the actual conditions of modern warfare, for today it is literally true that in the field of combat the individual soldier or squad leader may find himself in a position where he must make decisions which may have a direct bearing on the ultimate outcome of a particular engagement. In order that the American soldier as well as the junior officer may be fully informed as to the enemy's methods and practices so that in an emergency he may be able to make as accurate an estimate as possible of a situation, the Military Intelligence Service is undertaking the collection and dissemination of information which will be of value to him for this purpose. Owing to the character of the material contained in the INTELLIGENCE BULLETIN, it has been necessary to classify it as restricted. It is the hope, however, that it will be possible to permit of its general use by all enlisted personnel and junior officer's, as it is designed primarily to serve as a vehicle for the dissemination, for their benefit, of the latest information received from Military Intelligence sources.
- Author(s)Military Intelligence Service
- Date of Publication07/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.