All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War II: Visual Encyclopedia profiles the soldiers who served, as well as key events and the techlogy of war. Find the facts about the most cunning strategists, the longest battles, the fastest fighter planes, and much more in this spectacular visual dictionary. Key information is available at a glance, with data boxes, facts and stats to dip into alongside cutting-edge CGI techlogy that bring these infamous events to life. Packed with profiles of the people, places and events, from Winston Churchill to Pearl Harbor, World War II: Visual Encyclopedia explores this historic event that shaped our world.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintDK Children
- Weight800 g
- Width186 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.