World War II by William R Kenan Jr Professor of History Maurice Isserman (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $95.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world had t fully recovered from the horror of World War I or the anguish of its catastrophic aftermath, the Great Depression, before an even greater war commenced. The Third Reich of Adolf Hitler threatened to dominate all of Europe and, as the physicist Albert Einstein rushed to bring to the attention of President Franklin Roosevelt, the limitless destructive power of the atom was well within the reach of Nazi Germany. World War II, Revised Edition presents the complete story of America's war in Europe and in the Pacific, from Pearl Harbor to the Normandy invasion to the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri. Vivid photographs, illustrations, and maps, along with helpful research features, make this book an invaluable addition to any classroom or library. Also included in this new edition is a chapter devoted to the military invations seen during this massive war.
- Author(s)William R Kenan Jr Professor of History Maurice Isserman
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.