All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA nation-by-nation guide to whisky Whisky: a drink that improves as it sleeps, the spirit that is the 'water of life' itself. Explore its wonderful depth, variety, and complexity, its classics and exciting new forms with this unique guide to the world's best whiskies. Sample over 700 whiskies, with unrivalled tasting tes and information on malts, blends, and grains. Visit the best distilleries, discover their history and uncover the secrets of their craft. Take a tour around key regions, producers and pubs - and raise a glass to the finest wee drams the world of whisky has to offer.
- PrizesWinner of Gourmand World Cookbook Awards: Best Book on Spirits 2010.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1286 g
- Width202 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $27.55Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.