All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTargeting the global business practitioner, this book bridges the gap between buttoned-up culture textbooks and flippant how-to guides about global business and communication. World Wise covers topics ranging from general etiquette to business philosophies in specific regions of the world. It is suitable both for the seasoned professional involved in international business, hoping to sharpen skills, and the newcomer to the global business scene. Denslow seeks to help the reader overcome common cultural misunderstandings and establish effective working relationships around the world.
- Author BiographyLanie Denslow has taught International Business and Business Policies for Global Trade at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in California, and worked as an International Business Development Consultant for Macy's. A few of her professional affiliations include the Foreign Trade Association of LA, Women in International Trade and the British American Business Council. She has written for British Trade and Investment and authored other works relating to international business.
- Author(s)Lainie Denslow
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.