All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins World in Maps is a multi-topic atlas of the world, which introduces the most relevant physical and human topics to reflect the Geography Key Stage 2-3 requirements of the National Curriculum. Formerly published as Collins Keystart World Atlas, this collection of maps can be used to investigate different themes and topics. It tells a story in maps, diagrams, charts, words and photographs, each of which presents information to compare and examine. We live on a remarkable planet and this atlas helps us to make sense of the world today and understand how things came to be, as well as how they might change in years to come. Suggested activities on each spread encourage users to explorer further.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen Scoffham is a Visiting Reader in Sustainability and Education at Canterbury Christ Church University. He is the author of many texts for children and teachers on primary geography and has won awards from the Geographical Association for his publications for the past two years running (2014 and 2015). Academically, Stephen has a leadership role developing sustainability and environmental perspectives in university life. His professional interests also include intercultural understanding, the global dimension, creativity and learning. Stephen has been an elected member of the Geographical Association's governing body since 2011 and has recently been appointed as a trustee of Commonwork, a Kent-based charity which explores sustainable living and working.
- Author(s)Collins Maps,Stephen Scoffham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Series TitleCollins Primary Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width226 mm
- Height312 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.