Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionWorld in Process provides t only an up-to-date description of the ideas of modern physics and cosmology, but also connects those ideas to process thought. To make these connections, a brief introduction to process philosophy is provided so that the new physics and process thought can be integrated.
- Author BiographyAt the University of California, Davis, John A. Jungerman is Professor Emeritus of Physics and Founding Director of the Crocker Nuclear Physics Laboratory. He is the coauthor (with Paul P. Craig) of Nuclear Arms Race: Technology and Society.
- Author(s)John A. Jungerman
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2000
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Constructive Postmodern Thought
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight345 g
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byJohn B. Cobb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.