Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn author, Charles Luden, and an artist, Boyd McPeek, unfamiliar with each other's work are brought together. Although neither the poems r the illustrations were created to augment the other, when joined they create a world of possibilities, a space where the mind is invited to float.
- Author BiographyCharles Luden has been writing poetry for many years and is noted for giving entertaining readings sometimes with a jazz band. His work is both serious and at times humorous and can be found in the books FROM THE LONELY COLD (2009), VIRGIN DEATH (1977), WEST OF VENUS: Punk Love Poems (1986), and chapbooks THE POET ALONE (1990) and LE BOMB HYDRO (2003). He is also a drummer and has been in several bands most notably No Direction and Exploding Parakeet. He is an experimenter in the visual arts. In his career he has been a chemist, leather craftsman, and co-founder of Ernie November stores. He was awarded the 2004 Sioux Falls Mayor's Award in Literary Arts.
- Author(s)Charles Luden
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Boyd McPeek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.