All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese conference proceedings contain contributions to one of Europe's largest annual conferences on energy efficiency and renewable energy. From two main fields - biomass and energy efficiency in buildings - contributions offer an insight into the research work and the scientific findings and developments of young researchers from all over the world. The papers were selected by a high-level scientific committee for oral presentation. They also communicate results, trends and opinions that will concern and influence the world's energy experts and policy makers over the next decades. The conference was held from 26-27 February 2014.
- Author BiographyChristiane Egger is the deputy managing director of the OO Energiesparverband and the Manager of the Okoenergie-Cluster, a network of 160 companies active in sustainable energy. Dr. Gerhard Dell is the managing director of the OO Energiesparverband and the Energy Commissioner of Upper Austria.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 5 colour tables, biography
- Weight322 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byChristiane Egger,Gerhard Dell
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.