All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionFive years after the initial publication of Worldchanging, the landscape of environmentalism and sustainability has changed dramatically. The average reader is w well-versed-and sometimes inundated-with green lifestyle advice. Buying organic is old news for those who are watching urban farms sprout up in their neighborhoods. Recycling seems quaint when the buzz is about creating zero waste societies. In 2011, green is the starting point, t the destination. This second edition of the bestselling book is extensively revised to include the latest trends and statistics. More than 160 new entries include up-to-the-minute information on the locavore movement, carbon-neutral homes, vel transportation solutions, the growing trend of eco-tourism, the concept of food justice, and much more. Additional new sections focus on the role of cities as the catalyst for change in our society. With 50% new material, this edition incorporates the most recent studies and projects being implemented worldwide. The end result is a guided tour through the most exciting new tools, models, and ideas for building a better future.
- Author BiographyAlex Steffen is the co-founder of Worldchanging.com and the author of Abrams' Worldchanging: A User's Guide for the 21st Century. In the last six years, Worldchanging.com has become one of the world's leading sustainability-related publications. Steffen makes regular speaking appearances at multinational corporations like Nike, Yahoo!, and Amazon. He is a leading voice in planetary futurism and has inspired over 600 stories in the media, including a CNN documentary.
- Author(s)Alex Steffen,Sagmeister Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Out-of-print date21/07/2016
- Content Note300 4-colour illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width168 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.