All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWorldMinds provides broad exposure to a geography that is engaged with discovery, interpretation, and problem solving. Its 100 succinct chapters demonstrate the theories, methods, and data used by geographers, and address the challenges posed by issues such as globalization, regional and ethnic conflict, environmental hazards, terrorism, poverty, and sustainable development. Through its theoretical and practical applications, we are reminded that the study of Geography informs policy making.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note147 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2020 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byD. G. Janelle,Kathy Hansen,Professor Barney Warf
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.