Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe had saved hundreds of lives. He had vanquished mythical demons, slayed dragons, defeated hordes of invaders, creatures of untold horror. As a gamer, he had brought peace to Earth many times. But this day was different. Nothing he had done before had prepared him for the mess in which he found himself. This was real life. It was Thanksgiving, the one this twenty-two year old would never forget. It dwarfed Armageddon. That s what LMU junior Clayton Gaines realized as he hid from his relatives and other dinner guests at his parents home. The truth was he didn t want to see or talk to anyone until the Xanax he stole from his mother s medicine cabinet kicked in. Under the best of circumstances Clayt hated being trapped with relatives. Mercifully, like the flu, he only endured this gut-retching once a year. Hey Clayt. How s it going? Clayt was caught between his mother s shabby chic credenza and his father s oft confused brother, Uncle Earl. He replied with a unique smile, somewhere between absent and a deer in the headlights. Uncle Earl. Damn, Clayton, you re almost as tall as your dad. College obviously agrees with you. What are you studying? Majoring in height with a mir in genetics. Clayt couldn t help himself. It was true that in the last 18 months he had changed quite a bit. Sort of a late bloomer. Since high school he went from a rather rotund 5 8 chunker to his current 6 1 and a very solid 182 pounds foundation. His metamorphosis was certainly a welcomed, if t astonishing transformation. Gone was the smooth baby face, replaced with a manly, trendy scruff. The only change he hadn t experienced was in his eyes. They were still sultry, as tropical blue as Caribbean waters. When he smiled they illuminated through his long, dark eyelashes. It was as if they were powered by two D batteries. To Clayton s own ackwledgement, practically overnight he went from an also-ran nag to a champion thoroughbred. Whether he could emotionally handle that sudden change was still TBD.
- Author BiographyAuthor David Garber is an award winning television writer and producer. His credits include Alien Nation, The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Saved by the Bell. He currently lives in Los Angeles where he teaches screenwriting at Loyola Marymount University. His first book, Hollywood Huckster became a number one best seller.
- Author(s)David Garber
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.