World's Best Diet by Dr. Jennie Brand-Miller, Arne Astrup, Christian Bitz, Susan B. Roberts (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- AU $12.95+ AU $13.05 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by fuggsy
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionWorld's Best Diet is t a 'diet', it's a lifestyle change designed for real people. Having achieved your goal weight, this is how you eat for the rest of your life. The program is based on one of the world's largest dietary studies and combines a higher protein intake with low-GI carbs, which has been proven to prevent weight regain 'creep'. With delicious, satisfying recipes and easy-to-follow guidelines, this book is the ultimate solution to your weight problems.
- Author BiographyChristian Bitz holds a MSc in human nutrition and is Head of Research at Herlev Hospital in Denmark. His four previous books have all topped the bestseller lists in Europe. Christian is a regular expert on Danish TV and hosts a weekly TV show about healthy living.
- Author(s)Arne Astrup,Christian Bitz,Dr. Jennie Brand-Miller,Susan B. Roberts
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight865 g
- Width191 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.