Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionHaynes Pocket Manuals are a new series of small books providing factual and practical information on a wide range of popular subjects, including machines, history and the natural world. Aimed at children, they are written using language suitable for young readers and are fully illustrated in colour throughout. World's Fastest Cars charts the history of fast cars, from standard production models to highly modified cars, racing cars, drag racers and land-speed-record breakers, whether powered by piston, electric or jet engine. Fact boxes and sidebars provide handy additional information on aspects of making cars go faster, from aerodynamics to the very special tyres used in drag racing.
- Author BiographyRichard Dredge is a freelance journalist and author. His has written several books for Haynes including the hugely successful Top Trumps: Ultimate Cars 2 and Top Trumps: Extreme Wheels 2.
- Author(s)Richard Dredge
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleHaynes Pocket Manual
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width122 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.