All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome golf courses are out of this world. A keen golfer has a choice of over 36,000 courses around the world, with about half of those in the United States alone. While opinion on what constitutes the best courses, author Chris McLeod highlights some of the world's great courses based on four key criteria: the challenge, the scenery, the accommodating and the tradition. Of course the quality of the course itself also comes into play. From the Holy Grail courses, such as Augusta and the Old Course at St Andrews, to some lesser kwn courses worthy of being added to your bucket list, McLeod has compiled here an inspiring list for golf enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyChris took up serious golf relatively late in life, due to his work as a journalist making regular play difficult. But he has always been keen on the game whether as player, spectator or administrator. Though the quality of his game is nothing to brag about he tries to play at least twice a week and likes to visit other golf courses. He was President of Box Hill Golf Club for six years and has been a member for 25 years.
- Author(s)Chris McLeod
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Edition Statement2015 Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.