All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book acts as an easy-to-understand guide to internal parasites in horses and the intelligent use of worming treatments to control them. It includes: common types of parasite (roundworms, redworms, lungworms, tapeworms, bots, etc.), their lifecycles and the effects of infestation; how to tell if your horse or pony has worms; worming programmes and various treatments; golden rules for worming; how to administer wormers; and, practical tips on worm prevention.
- Author BiographyRussell Lyon BVM&S, MRCVS is a well-respected vet and author. Russell is a farmer's son and a practising vet. He has spent most of his professionally life as a partner and owner of a mixed practice. He always had a particular interest and love of working with horses.
- Author(s)Russell Lyon
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Series TitleThreshold Picture Guide
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 52
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carole Vincer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.