All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.84
- AU $41.25Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $25.12
- AU $16.59Trending at AU $18.77
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $38.11
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of lip-smacking, light-on-the-hips ideas for everyday eating which tackle the increasingly common health issues of obesity and heart problems. Kumiko's recipes show how simple substitutions for oil and butter can transform favourite dishes into vitality-giving health boosts. It is common kwledge that saturated fats cause health and diet worries, so this is the ideal collection of delicious recipes for the health-conscious reader. Includes light and easy-to-prepare recipes for over 70 of Japan's most popular dishes, from hot-pots to curries.
- Author BiographyKumiko Ibaraki is an established chef, nurse, health and nutrition counselor, and health care provider. Her work in health care began soon after she graduated nursing school. She started working in health care management centers as a health and nutrition counselor and managing at the centers as well. She applied herself largely to child nutrition within the school system. She also went on to work in health management union offices before starting her own school of cooking. Her research includes healthier alternatives to baked goods. She is a licensed cook and studied with Tomioka Nobuka before beginning the Ibaraki Cooking Studio. Today she is a celebrity chef widely known for her indulgent sweets that are deceivingly low in calories. She has completed seven books, and has an instructional DVD as well. Her website sells baked goods and provides advice on how to make her recipes. When she is not doing research and working on her publications, she conducts cooking courses at her school in Tokyo.
- Author(s)Kumiko Ibaraki
- PublisherVertical Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVertical Inc.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.