All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are born with a natural instinct to worship but sometimes we feel inadequate to approach an almighty God. Our perspectives become skewed, and we mistakenly think that worship is something that happens only in church, or only through song. But thing could be further from the truth. As this study guide shows, all of life is worship--a worship that will last forever. In Worship: Discovering What Scripture Says, you'll explore fresh, life-changing view on what it means to live out a heart of love for God. 13 studies for individuals or groups.
- Author BiographyLarry Sibley, author of Worship, is a lecturer in practical theology at Westminster Theological Seminary. Sibley teaches courses on inductive Bible study methods, spiritual disciplines, worship, and other topics. He is the author of the Fisherman guide Matthew.
- Author(s)Larry Sibley
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/11/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.