All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when you plan a service and the pastor changes it at the last minute? How about musicians who don't practice? What happens if the pastor doesn't give you any direction? How do you pick the right music for a worship service vs. a funeral or a wedding? How do you plan the order of the rehearsal? The service itself? Worship Planning For Worship Leaders: Developing Effective Planning Skills, deals with these very practical issues and more. The second in a series of practical training guides by Dr. Bill Hooper, former Dean of the School of Church Music at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, Worship Planning For Worship Leaders is the result of the author's many years of experience as a pastor, church musician, music leader, and seminary professor. Covers: Worship Is About God, Ordering Christian Worship, Role Of The Worship Leader, Steps In planning Worship, Planning For Worship Ensembles, Planning For Congregational Song, Planning For Special Services, Planning For Techlogy, Thou Shalt Not Steal.
- Author(s)William L Hooper
- PublisherAlexander University, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlexander University, Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byTerry W York
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.