All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for clever and entertaining as well as effective ways to teach your students how to listen and follow instructions? To help reinforce the social skills lessons in her children s book, The WORST Day of My Life EVER!, author Julia Cook has created 24 engaging games and activities teachers can use in their K-6 classrooms. In addition to exercising their listening and following instructions skills, students must observe, think, describe, write, and work together to complete these challenging activities. This guide offers a variety of activities ranging from coloring pages and mazes for younger children to games with more complex directions and homework worksheets for older students. The book provides teacher instructions, lists of materials when needed, activity variations and extensions, worksheets, and praise coupons you can use to reward students who demonstrate good listening and following instructions skills. The enclosed CD-ROM has pdf files of all of the reproducible pages in the activity guide plus extra worksheets to use. You will find the ideas in this guide a great way to make the lessons RJ learns in The WORST Day of My Life EVER! come alive for the students in your classroom!
- Author(s)Julia Cook
- PublisherBoys Town Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationBoys Town
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoys Town Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelsey De Weerd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.