All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we feel that we aren t eugh, or that we aren t good eugh, we also fear that we ll never have eugh. Money. We love it. We hate it. If we don t have eugh, we re struggling to get more. If we do have it, we re fighting to hold on to it. Why does money have to be such a source of anxiety? Is it possible to find a balance? Yes! According to integrative life coach Nancy Levin, the real key to creating financial freedom isn t changing what we do, it s changing how we feel and that requires more than just learning how to invest. In Worthy, Nancy makes an essential, eye-opening connection: the state of our net worth is a direct reflection of our self-worth. Then she shows us how to get to the root of the problem and do the internal work that s needed to replace feelings of unworthiness with a stronger sense of our own value. Filled with inspiring real-life stories and thought-provoking questions and answers, her 10-step plan helps us to: . Get real about the money issues we face every day . Examine the excuses we use to avoid creating the life we really want . Be willing to see ourselves as worthy of abundance in all its forms . Take back our financial power and watch amazing things start to happen Whether we re looking for financial ease or a new relationship with money and ourselves, Worthy will give us the tools to clear the path for wholeness, fulfillment, and richness in all areas of our lives, t just in our bank accounts.
- Author BiographyNancy Levin, best-selling author of Jump And Your Life Will Appear and Writing For My Life , is a Certified Integrative Coach and the creator of the Jump! Coaching and Worthy! Coaching Programs, working with clients privately and in groups to design lives in alignment with their own truth and desires. She was the Event Director at Hay House for 12 years and hosts her own weekly call-in show, Jump Start Your Life , on Hay House Radio. Nancy received her Masters in Creative Writing and Poetics from Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado, and she continues to live in the Rocky Mountains. You can visit her online at www.nancylevin.com.
- Author(s)Nancy Levin
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.