Worthy Workouts: Two Circuit Training Routines Each Week to Reach Optimum Fitness in a Year by Heather A Worthy (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorthy Workouts is a series of two unique circuit training workouts a week for a year. I used my personal training and athletic training expertise to design a progression of routines that will help personal trainers and individuals seeking their personal best. This is the go-to guide, for an industry of people wanting to help others and for intermediate to advanced exercisers that want to put their bodies to the test and move towards a higher level of fitness. The challenge to building a fitness program is trying to keep routines fresh and invative. They should be an evolving challenge. We want our workouts to help us stay motivated and coming back for more. The exercises in my book, if done correctly, will help you or your clients create tone and get stronger. You can visit www.worthyfitness.com to download all of the routines found in Worthy Workouts. They are meant to be progressively more challenging, making workouts fun and exciting the whole year through. After all, if it's t fun, why do it? I have included fitness goal sheets within the workouts to help you track progress and achievements. The goal sheets are spaced every 13 weeks, allowing you to track your quarterly goals and helping you or others reach optimum fitness in a year. You are Worthy of challenge, fitness, and your personal best.
- Author BiographyHeather Worthy has spent the past decade inspiring, teaching and leading others to be their physical best whether it is basic training for the older and younger population, preventive training and rehabilitation or high intensity training for the advanced exerciser or athlete. Her motto is and will always be to Work Hard, Train Hard and Make the Commitment. For six years, she was a Big East Conference collegiate men's basketball Athletic Trainer, handling all medical aspects of the men's basketball program including injury prevention, conditioning, treatment and rehabilitation. She is a Certified Personal Trainer for numerous clients of all shapes, sizes and ages and loves being able to combine both professions into one. Prior to arriving in New Jersey in 2005, she was the Associate Head Athletic Trainer at Hampton University in Hampton, VA, caring primarily for men's basketball, football and women's track & field. Worthy earned a master's degree in Athletic Training from Old Dominion University in 2004 and a bachelor's degree in Movement Science with specialization in Athletic Training from the University of Pittsburgh in 2002. She has been an adjunct faculty member at the collegiate level since 2004, where she has mentored both Athletic Training, Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant students. She specializes in Cadaver Anatomy, Therapeutic Exercise, Athletic Training Principles, Functional Human Anatomy and Emergency Response and First Aid. Worthy has presented on various Athletic Training topics for the Big East Sports Medicine Conference, College Athletic Trainers' Society, National Athletic Trainers' Association and the Black Coaches and Administrators Association and published an abstract in the Journal of Athletic Training on static stretching versus muscle energy on hamstring flexibility. In addition to being a Certified Athletic Trainer by the National Athletic Trainers' Association, she is a Licensed Athletic Trainer by the Medical Board of Examiners in the State of New Jersey and Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor by the International Fitness Association. She is certified as a Corrective Exercise Specialist and a Performance Enhancement Specialist by the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Heather has been featured in NJ Health and Beauty Magazine and NJN News, is the personal trainer for the Big Fat Mountain Documentary Series and the owner of Worthy Fitness, LLC.
- Author(s)Heather A Worthy
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.