All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed designer Lorraine Kirke deftly creates rooms that meld antique and contemporary bohemia with an exquisite flair for invention. Using a bold color palette, fearless wallpaper designs, and a daringly eclectic mix of furniture, Kirke achieves a punk-luxe aesthetic that is as inviting as it is arrestingly beautiful. Would You Like to See the House? is a visual tour de force filled with inspirational ideas on how to successfully bring color and life into your home. From bookshelves made from found pieces of old doors to cabinets fitted with vintage refrigerator parts to a ceiling covered with multicolored tin pieces, this lavish book shows us how to be resourceful and courageous with design choices. Featuring more than 200 stunning photographs and organized by house, the book invites us to discover every room of each home highlighting Kirke's highly invative ideas. With contributions from Kirke's clients and celebrity friends, and the designer's multitalented daughters Jemima, Domi, and Lola, Would You Like to See the House? is an irresistible celebration of creativity and imaginative design.
- Author BiographyLorraine Kirke is an interior designer and the owner of Geminola, a vintage clothing boutique in New York. Patti Stoecker is a photographer and the owner of Posh Vintage, a vintage clothing boutique in Miami Beach.
- Author(s)Lorraine Kirke
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight1134 g
- Width267 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.