About this product
- DescriptionThe White Wolves brand is kwn for providing engaging books that children want to pick up, at a range of different reading levels. The new n-fiction strand reflects the range of n-fiction texts that children will come across in the real world, from guidebooks to cookbooks. They provide a fresh, high-interest look at core geography, history and science topics, and are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching n-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographySeries Consultant Gill Matthews is a literacy consultant and writer, and series editor for several major literacy programmes. She was involved in the development of the non-fiction element of the Primary Framework for teachers, and is a leading advocate for the need for quality non-fiction in literacy teaching.
- Author(s)Alison Hawes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight114 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.