All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- Descriptionhe awakening reality of the starkness of death brought Mary Lou Yatzy to the bottom and very core of her internal being. In the weeks and months that followed her loss, she was desperate to find God in the midst of her sorrow. Her trust in God was shattered and she was forced to feel by threads. In desperation she began writing. What was meant to last six weeks went on for months as she slowly began to heal and re-stabilize her trust in God. The pain of the sudden loss of the presence of her daughter caused her to live moment by moment. Kira graced her family with her presence for three years and two weeks. The gift of her life is a treasure to the Yatzy's family that will never be taken for granted. Her energetic attitude toward life was an adjustment especially for the author as she grew. In turn the joy Kira brought to all of her family was also great. The mix of joy and sorrow continues to be intensely painful. The Yatzy family will miss their daughter until they are reunited at last. Wounded Trust happened simultaneously with the healing process of a deep wound. Deep pain can slice a heart open and expose our true nakedness in the eyes of God, and also those around us. Learning to live with pain in an imperfect world is an art with many bumps and bruises. The scar tissue surrounding the wounds are a constant reminder of how painful the experience of each one can be. The changes grief brings cause our bodies and minds to relearn new ideas, all becoming part of the end healing process of a wound. Wounded Trust is a picture of the beauty of facing pain, enduring its hardships, and embracing healing with and open heart.
- Author BiographyIn the last sixteen years, Mary Lou Yutzy, has many opportunities through retail sales to relate to folks of widely varying location and background. The last ten years she has enjoyed assisting to operate Olde Homestead Suites, a small bed & breakfast located in the heart of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Her favorite part of the job is the continual interaction with people.
- Author(s)Mary Lou Yutzy
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.