All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis paperback presents work from a poet who explores the violence done to women in their lives. Sanchez's poems unflinchingly confront the emotional fall-out of the most painful violation: a husband's betrayal, a rape, and a grandaughter's drug addiction.
- Author BiographySonia Sanchez-award-winning poet, activist, scholar, and formerly the Laura Carnell professor of English and women's studies at Temple University-is the author of sixteen books, including Like the Singing Coming off the Drums, Does Your House Have Lions?, Wounded in the House of a Friend, and Shake Loose My Skin.
- Author(s)Sonia Sanchez
- PublisherBeacon Press
- Date of Publication18/04/1997
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Press
- Out-of-print date23/03/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.