All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a teacher-created nfiction book about Iroquois Native Americans. Young readers will enjoy the color photos, large font, and interesting information.
- Author(s)Elke Sundermann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.